Lisa Kelley of Lisa Ks Book Reviews is interviewing me today on her blog. She’s posed some pretty probing questions, like the following:
- Do you recall when and/or how your interest in writing originated?
- How has the response been for your book MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP?
- How did you develop the idea for the story? For the characters? Anything taken from real life?
- Is there any part the writing process you find particularly challenging?
- Can you share anything with us about your current work in progress?
- What are three things you would like your readers to know about you?
Did I meet the challenge? Stop by and see for yourself here.